First of all, welcome o the Ministry of Lists and thank you for being willing to serve your local group!
The process to get you added to the rolls of warranted List Ministers and to get you access to the lists of authorized fighters is as follows:
- Your local Seneschal should email the Kingdom MoL informing them of your selection as the Minister of Lists for your local group.
- You should read and familiarize yourself with the MoL Handbook
- You should then fill out the MoL Annual Report and Warranting Form (this form is fill it out annually – due March 1st – to maintain your warrant)
- You should request access to the Google group MoL Discussion list to keep up-to-date on news and other announcements/discussions.
- Once your warrant is filed, you are eligible to join the Google group MoL Database list, where you can find the most recent uploads of the Armored and Fencing Databases. Please note, you will need to use the email you register your warrant with in order to be approved.
You will know that you have been warranted as a Minister of Lists when you are granted access to the Google Database list.